2009. október 25., vasárnap

Fast / IF - The Wandering Cat

It started with the trees. Then came the clouds shaping up nicely. As far as I can remember that was the point I was asked to take part. I mean, well, LiLi decided to switch over to the telly instead of getting over with the drawing that supposed to be an illustration to the well-known Transylvanian Hungarian folk-tale teller Elek Benedek’s story of The Wandering Cat. Anyway, I count it as our first collaboration of a sort and felt kinda grateful she’d let me polish her stuff at all.

Yesterday I was about to upload one of my recent drawing to IF but LiLi quickly vetoed my choice, ‘cause she said she knew the meaning of the word ‘fast’ and my drawing wasn’t even close to fast at all. She tends to be more and more critical especially of my works. I gave it another thought and cancelled the process. What else? – I asked. And then she came up with the idea to share this illustration with you on IF, ‘cause ain’t nothing but her trees and clouds and my frisky roller-skating mice that are able to express how fast things can really really be. So let’s show it this way!

9 megjegyzés:

Andrew W. Moir írta...

Wow, this is a crazy style! I really like the way you rendered this. Great style and characters. :)

thedoodlegirl írta...

Love this! Such fun characters and unique background!

pupu írta...

ohh this is fun!!! Love the cartoon characters. They are all co cute and the colorsss too. ^^*

Hajnalka Cserháti, Ojni írta...

Jó, hogy van egy ilyen kis kritikusod és munkatársad!:) Emlékeztem rá, hogy már láttam! Gyümölcsöző a kapcsolat! :D

Valerie Lorimer írta...

Very fun illo! Wonderfully cute and fun.

Shirley írta...

So very cute!! Love this.

Rui Sousa írta...

fantastic one. lovely one. great interpretation about the subject week. congratulations.

Pencil Pocket írta...

Sweet! You have a lovely natural style!

irisz írta...

Tetszik az új fejléc! Tök jó!